1 lb. ground chicken
1/2 c. oat flour
1 c. almond meal (I used left over meal from making almond milk)
1/4 c. sugar
1/8 c. apple cider vinegar
1 T. coconut aminos
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp. onion powder or salt
1/8 c. ketchup
1 T. arrowroot
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Form chicken into balls and dredge in flour, eggs, and then almond meal.
3. Spray a wire rack with non-stick cooking spray and place in a cookie sheet.
4. Place the chicken on the wire rack and cook for 12-14 minutes until no longer pink.
5. Meanwhile, combine all the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until smooth. When the mixture begins to boil reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 10 minutes to thicken.