1 bunch of kale, chopped
3 c. spinach, chopped
1 fennel bulb, chopped
1/2 small apple, chopped
2 T. parmesan cheese, shredded
2 T. unsalted sunflower seeds
Juice of one orange
1 T. apple cider vinegar
1 T. olive oil
1.5 lb. Chicken breast, ground (I use the Kitchen Aid attachment)
1/4 c. quinoa, cooked
1 T. almond flour
1 c. chopped salad from above
1 bag of broccoli from Costco
1 c. low sodium chicken broth
1 T. garlic powder
1 T. onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine kale, spinach, fennel, apple, cheese, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
3. Wisk together juice, vinegar, oil, and pepper in a small bowl and toss with salad.
4. Chop up 1 cup of the salad into tiny pieces and combine with ground chicken, quinoa, flour, and egg.
5. Roll meat mixture into 1.5 inch balls and cook on a wire rack for 25-35 minutes until cooked thoroughly.
6. While meatballs are cooking, steam broccoli until tender.
7. When broccoli is soft, combine all of the soup ingredients in a Vitamix and blend until desired consistnency is achieved. Add water if necessary.