Pork Tenderloin with Brussel Sprouts & Apples
1 Pork tenderloin
1-1 1/2 c. low sodium chicken broth
3 c. brussel sprouts, trimmed and cut lengthwise
1 apple, diced
1. Marinate pork with olive oil, parsley, basil, and pepper in the fridge overnight
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
3. Trim fat from pork and place in a pan
4. Sear over medium-high heat until all sides are browned
5. Prep brussel sprouts and apples
6. Place all ingredients in a large roasting pan and cook until liquid is absorbed, produce is tender, and pork's internal temperature is at least 145 degrees F.