Chicken thighs with Quinoa Pilaf1.
1 c. Quinoa
1/2 c. Cabbage
1/2 c. Broccoli
1 c. Low sodium chicken broth
2 T. Slivered almonds, toasted
1 T. oil
Chicken thighs, cooked
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Bake almonds until lightly toasted.
3. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium/high heat. Add veggies and cook until softened.
4. Add quinoa to veggie mixture, stirring constantly until toasted.
5. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low, allowing liquid to be absorbed (about 15 minutes).
6. Remove from heat, toss until mixed, and top with toasted almonds.