Raspberry, Coconut, Oat Bars
1 c. Oats
3/4 c. Whole wheat flour
1/2 c. Oat flour (grind old fashioned oats in a magic bullet or coffee grinder)
3/4 c. Flaked coconut (unsweetened)
1/2 c. Coconut sugar
1/2 tsp. Ground nutmeg
3 Egg whites
1/2 c. Coconut oil, melted
2 c. Raspberries
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat a 9 x 9 baking dish with coconut oil.
3. Stir together all ingredients except raspberries.
4. Press half of the mixture in the bottom of a pan.
5. Cover mixture with raspberries.
6. Drop the remaining mixture on top by the spoonful.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.