Crispy Yogurt Chicken with Baked Cabbage
2 Chicken breasts
1/2 c. Greek yogurt
1/4 c. oat flour (I grind my oats in the magic bullet)
1/4 c. almond flour
1/8 c. parmesan cheese
1 Head of cabbage
2 T. olive oil
2 T. Dijon mustard
salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut chicken breasts in half and pound until thin.
3. Mix together oat flour, almond flour, and parmesan cheese.
4. Rub greek yogurt on the top of the chicken breasts, then cover with the flour mixture.
5. Place chicken on a broiler pan and bake for 10 minutes, or until completely cooked.
7. Core the cabbage and cut into wedges. Bake for 8-10 minutes until soft.
8. MIx together oil and mustard and drizzle over warm cabbage. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.