Easy Baked Meatballs
1 pound ground bison (or any lean ground meat)
1 whole egg
1 egg white
1/2 cup quinoa (measure cooked)
1/8 cup chopped leek
garlic salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degress F
2. Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and use your hands to mix all ingredients. Be careful not to overmix.
3. Shape the mixture into uniform, small balls.
4. Place the meatballs in a pan on medium/high heat just until the meatballs are browned.
5. Transfer the meatballs onto a non-stick baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes depending on the size of your meatballs.
** These are also great frozen! Makes a very convenient dinner in the future.