2 c. almond milk
1.5 c. whole wheat flour
1/8 c. olive oil
3/4 c. fresh ground peanut butter
1/4 c. rice vinegar
1/3 c. water
1/4 c. coconut aminos
2 T. Vitafiber
1/2 tsp. ginger paste
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 chicken breasts, cut into 1'' pieces and cooked
1/2 cucumber, julienned
1/4 purple cabbage, julienned
1 orange bell pepper, julienned
1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
Green onions for garnich
1. Whisk together milk, eggs, and oil. Slowly add flour and stir until no clumps remain in the batter. Allow the batter to sit for 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat and spray with non-stick spray. Ladle 1/3 c. of batter into the hot pan and swirl until the bottom of the pan is coated evenly.
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the edges begin to lift. Flip and cook another 1-2 minutes on the other side.
1. Combine peanut butter, vinegar, coconut aminos, vitafiber, ginger, and garlic in a small saucepan.
2. Slowly warm over medium heat, stirring often.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool a little.
Meanwhile, prep all of the veggies. When crepes are cooked, fill with chicken, veggies, and peanut sauce.