4 nitrite-free Chicken sausage links, sliced and cooked
1 c. brown rice noodles
6 c. spinach
1 c. cherry tomatoes
1 c. low sugar tomato sauce
8 oz. plain Greek yogurt
1 c. mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp. garlic paste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together tomato sauce, yogurt, garlic paste, and 1/2 of cheese.
3. Cook noodles until soft. Place spinach spinach in the bottom of the strainer and strain noodles over the spinach until it is slightly wilted.
4. Combine all ingredients and pour into a large baking dish.
4. Top with remaining cheese and bake until for 15 minutes until cheese is melted.