* Modified from Kodiakcakes.com
1 1/2 c. Kodiak Protein Pancake mix
1 T. butter
1 T. oil
1/4 c. water
3 c. chicken, cooked and cut into 1'' pieces
1 c. frozen peas
1/2 c. baby carrots, diced
1/2 c. sweet potatoe, diced
1/2 c. water
2 T. chicken bullion base
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/8 tsp. thyme
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Spray a small sauce pan with zero-calorie spray and add carrots and sweet potato. Saute on med/high heat. Turn down heat and add 1 Tbs. Kodiak mix (optional), salt and pepper. Mix well .
3. Slowly stir in chicken broth. Bring to a boil and then turn down to low and let simmer about 5 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken. Stir in peas and chicken, mix well and set aside.
4. For the crust, pour Kodiak Cakes in a bowl. Cut chilled butter through Kodiak Cakes mixture with two knives until butter is in very small pieces. Add oil, then add ice water slowly until dough comes together, not sticky. You may not need all the water.
5. Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment paper. Dough should be thin, about 1/8 inch as it will puff when it bakes. Peel the top piece of parchment paper off dough and place the dough face down into a pie dish. Peel off second sheet of parchment paper then arrange dough and fix your crust edge. If you can’t roll out the dough, press it into pan with fingers, the thinner the better.
6. Pour the turkey mixture on the top of the dough and cover with the top crust. Cut a couple slits on the top and bake for 20 minutes.