1 Egg, whole
1 Egg white
1 medium Spaghetti squash, cooked
1/4 c. Milk
2 tsp. Onion flakes
1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
1 tsp. Garlic salt
1/2 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 T. Parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wisk together milk, onion flakes, nutmeg, and garlic salt in a small saucepan over medium heat.
3. When mixture begins to boil, remove from heat and add cheese.
4. Stir in spaghetti squash and pour into a small casserole dish.
5. Cook for 20 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, wisk eggs together and pour into a pan
7. Cook eggs in the shape of a tortilla.
8. Top with spaghetti squash mixture and salsa if desired and roll up into a wrap.
**I like to re-heat some of the squash to go with protein and veggies at dinner, and place the remainder in a food saver bag for a future easy meal.