1 lb. Ground chicken (I grind my chicken in a Kitchen Aid mixer with the meat grinder attachment)
1 c. Quinoa, cooked
2 T. Green onion, chopped
1/4 c. Celery, diced
1 tsp. Cilantro
1 tsp. Garlic, minced
salt and pepper
4 c. Cauliflower crowns
2 c. Baby carrotts, sliced lengthwise
1 c. Spinach
3 T. Coconut oil, melted
1 T. Green curry paste
1/2 tsp. Tumeric
1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. Coriander
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients for the meatballs by hand in a large bowl. Form into balls and place on a baking sheet.
3. Cook for 10 minutes, flip, and cook an additional 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
4. While meatballs are cooking, melt coconut oil and stir in curry paste, tumeric, cayenne pepper, salt, and coriander.
5. Place veggies and coconut curry mixture into a Ziploc bag and toss until they are all coated.
6. Spread veggies on a baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes, stirring halfway through.