7 Peaches (fresh or frozen)
1/8 c. Maple syrup
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 c. Almond flour
1/2 c. Chopped almonds
1/2 c. Chopped pecans
1/2 c. Unsweetened coconut flakes
1 T. melted coconut oil
3 T. Maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large saucepan combine peaches, syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3. Bring mixture to a boil and then simmer until syrup thickens.
4. Combine topping ingredients in a food processore or magic bullet and process until a crumbly consistency is formed.
5. Pour the filling into a 9-inch pan and sprinkle topping over it evenly.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. Top with fresh blueberries.