1 lb. Chicken tenderloins
1/2 c. Peanut butter
1/3 c. Lowfat coconut milk (from a can)
2 T. Lime juice
2 tsp. Rice wine vinegar
1 tsp. Honey
2 Garlic cloves
1/8 tsp. Chili powder
1/4 c. Unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
1. Preheat oven broiler on high.
2. Place chicken tenders on a baking sheet with a wire rack.
3. In a magic bullet or food processor, blend together peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, vinegar, honey, garlic, and chili powder.
3. Cover the chicken with 1/4 of the peanut butter mixture.
4. Cook chicken under the broiler for 4-5 minutes, flip them over, coat with 1/4 of the peanut butter mixture, and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes or until completely cooked.
5. Take the chicken out and drizzle with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes.